My Teaching Techniques are as follow:
1. For the introduction, I will always greet the learners with excitement, politeness and ask of how their day went.
2. Tell or remind them the past lessons so they have idea if ever they have forgotten.
3. For proper lesson, I will prepare and arrange the books and topics properly and make sure to read in advance to convey the discussions clearly.
4. Shortly after the discussions, I will make a recap and ask them if they understand well.
5. Make sure to have clarifications before bidding goodbye.
Good Day! Hi, I'm Jobelyn.
Why English is important?
Nowadays, we can converse to almost everyone in the world. Thanks to English language for making that possible. English language is used to convey message, apply for a job, and study for a degree in this growing society. By the use of English, people can understand each other even though we have our own native languages. Also, we can express each other's opinion, idea, and make a connection to improve social skills and to have a better opportunity in every industry.
Why do you want to be an English Teacher?
When I was a student, my English teachers did well in teaching us some information; my classmates would come to me and ask me if I could teach them the words they can use in our essay or the proper way to pronounce a word. They really believed in me when I try to correct them and not only that, they are also thankful that I helped them. With that experience, as a teacher, I will try my best to motivate and make every student understand what they need to know, gain from each other’s experience to improve skills and be part of this uprising society.
How to teach English efficiently?
Teaching is not only telling the students to read a whole book and give instruction after. I have been to that kind of teaching method and I did not learn from that. By definition, teaching is imparting knowledge. Teaching should be a fun way of telling ideas to convey it to someone clearly, showing ideas to visualize evidently and help them relate it in their daily life. And I believe that if both are taking turns during the conversation, it is easy for a teacher to determine how deep the student's understanding is