My teaching techniques are the following:
1. Active/Lively Greetings: Start the class with a positive mind and always wear a smile on your face. It's a great feeling when I start my day looking good and happy.
2. Patience: As a teacher, patience at all times is really needed.
3. Students freedom to speech: Let the students give or share their opinion or ideas and feelings to express their selves. Always learn to listen.
4. Get students' interest: Make learning fun, interesting and engaging. I have to apply some techniques or ways on how to catch students' attention and don't get bored in the class.
5. Real-life application: As a teacher, I must connect the topic in real life situation for the students to understand well and can relate to the topic.
Great Day! Hi, I’m Cherry.
Why is English important?
English is useful when we go to other countries for us to communicate with each other. English language is the most globally used language especially in teaching instruction. When we know how to speak English, it is more convenient and comfortable for us to talk with professionals and foreign people. So, let us encourage everyone to learn English!
Why do you want to be an English teacher?
When I was in Elementary, my favorite teacher was my English teacher. I admired her so much by the way she delivers the lesson to us. I love her teaching styles and techniques. That's one of the reasons why I want to be an English teacher. Also, it is my passion to teach and it’s my pleasure to teach the English language and see growth and improvement among my students.
How to teach English efficiently?
As an English teacher, I need to ensure that that the lessons that I will be delivering to are correct and full of information. As a teacher, we are the role model for our students. That's why we must be particular in delivering our lesson.