1. Using simple words, and sentences in the conversation
2. Let the student read aloud while listening, if can't read well help the student to pronounce.
3. Keeps repeating questions and Help the student in answering
4. One step at a time, one lesson at a time until the student understand then move on to next topic.
5. Motivate the student to listen and interact
Hello, my name is Fleur
Why is English important?
In today's world, English can not denied and ignored since its a language in number of countries though, may not be the most spoken language in the world. Next reason is that, it's one of the main ways to communicate and interact with the people around us. It keeps us contact with other people. And lastly, though I am a Filipino, English is significant to learn because it helps us to learn about other peoples and cultures too. Thus, for us to know better to widen our knowledge and understadings about the aspects of learning and educating, we must learn,embrace, and love English too.
Why do you want to be an English teacher?
Others's want to be a teacher because for the sake to have a job, that's practicality. I want to be an English teacher because its my passion. It is a priviledge to be an English teacher because I can educate, mentor, can be a confidant, and also a friend. It is great feeling to know that I shared something to my students not just learning academics but right manners and good conduct. I wanted to become a teacher to be able to make a positive difference on the future of children, I feel I should contribute what I have learnt and experienced over the years. This way I will be paying back and at the same time can fulfill my desire of enhancing the education.
To teach English efficiently one must:
1. Excellent command of the English Language, know the English better than the student.
2. Highly motivated and can work with minimal supervision, patience and eagerness to work.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills and strong ethics, know the lessons well, if not read and study. and do multi-tasking.
4. Motivating students to learn by giving something to look forward such as challenges and rewards.
5. Interactive and enthusiastic in class, excitement in class of the teacher, positive vibes that can attract the students to listen well, and making sure that the class may not be boring.
6. Effective teacher or tutor to the studentshelping the student to participate well in class that at the end of the session they learn something from the teacher.